This seminar will eteach best practice techniques and activities for helping students who have chronic problems with anger and/or rage.
You will learn:
- Insights about the psychological and medical aspects of the "angry" child or adolescent
- How to recognize underlying sometimes unseen student rage or internal hostility
- Suggestions for educators and parents with chronically "angry" children or adolescents
- Creative activities, games, and props that help students learn anger management skills and techniques
- Other research-proven "Best Practices" for reaching chronically "angry" students